Does Peewee support Elasticsearch? -


People with a simple question, I am very new to the ElasticShark and I only know about the payeeeeee package, me Know that I'm interested PEV supports elastic search because the product I'm working on needs support for different types of data sources.

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Which makes sense, as the data storage is different from regular DBMS like ElasticSearch.

P> This is not relational as MySQL or PostGreSQL (supported by PEV), there is no transaction, no authentication (i.e. no underlying security).

On the one hand, ORM means that the object - relational mapping, which is related to flexibleness, does not mean it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -