I need to configure a proxy server for a local network that authenticates with Active Directory and gives me access The control list enables you to configure the domain groups within AD. I am using: Static with Squid 2.7: Windows 2008 Server R2 I have followed this guide here: The proxy does not currently ask for any Active Directory accounts, as soon as I add the following lines, it starts denying this connection: ACL localnet proxy_auth Required src 192.168. 0.0 / 24 http_access permission localname This is my squid.conf: pastebin.com/ERuKtirc I see logs and 'none' or 'direct' L It comes together TCP_DENIED message 1415014073.069 1 192.168.0.63 TCP_DENIED / 407/1904 Received / -. None / - Text / html 1415014073.07 9 4 192.168.0.63 TCP_DENIED / 407 2304 Received / - None / - Text / html 1415014073.084 2 192.168.0.63 TCPDAD / 407 1904 Received / - None - - Text / html itemprop = "text"> This proxy returns a 407 request with a browse...
There are two panels in my JInternalframe. I want to add TopPanel to Jtree to nominate another. But I can not add Jaitari to the top of the panel. Please help me in this piece of code: DefaultMutableTreeNode root = new DefaultMutableTreeNode ("deck"); DefaultMutableTreeNode Item Clubs = New DefaultMutableTreeNode ("Club"); AddAllCard (itemClubs); Root.add (itemClubs); DefaultMutableTreeNode item = New DefaultMutableTreeNode ("Diamonds"); AddAllCard (itemDiamonds); Root.add (itemDiamonds); DefaultMutableTreeNode Itemspads = New DefaultMutableTreeNode ("Spades"); AddAllCard (itemSpades); Root.add (itemSpades); DefaultMutableTreeNode item increases = new DefaultMutableTreeNode ("heart"); AddAllCard (itemHearts); Root.add (itemHearts); Default Trimodel Tree Model = New DefaultTreeModel (Route); Tree = new jetty (tree modal); ScrollPane = new JScrollPane (tree); // scrollPane.setViewportView (tree); . ScrollPane.getViewport () add (tr...
I was trying to write a solution, which is a different and a manual for calculating a mean and STD The way. I have created a = ["Apple", "Banana", "Cherry", "Apple"] B = [3,4,7,3] C = [5,4,1,4] D = [7,8,3,7] Pd DF = PD to import pandals DataFrame (index = class (4), column = list ("ABCD")) DF ["A"] = A DF ["B"] = BDF ["C"] = C DF ["D"] = D Again, I made a list of A duplication. Then I went through the group all the time of the objects and calculated the solution. import as np l = list (set (df.A)) df.groupby ('A', As_index = False) listMean = [0] * len (df.C) ListSTD = [0] * L in the LAN (df.C) X: s = np.mean (df [df ['A'] == x] for C =.) = Z = [index for index, enumerate In the object (df ['a']. Value] x == item i for z: listMean [i] = s in: s = np.std (df [df ['a'] == X] .cvalues) z = index for index, enumerate item (df ['a']. Value) if x ==...
Comments
Post a Comment