java - Parsing abstract objects without container tag with JAXB -


I JAXB to generate very specific XML schema and then the match schema XML parsing documents Want to do I have a summary class which is the basis for everything that will appear in XML. After that there are layout classes and widgets:

  abstractViewElement {Private list in the public category & lt; AbstractViewElement & gt; children; ...} Public Square TextField AbstractViewElement {...} Expands Public Category Button AbstractViewElement {...}  

Now, I want to be able to parse XML documents which More or less like this:

  & lt; Ucl: Layout & gt; & Lt; UCL: Buttons & gt; & Lt; UCL: TextField / & gt; & Lt; / UCL: Layout & gt;  

So, basically I "children" would get rid of the tag, which is normally required by the layout of Class I is I'm not sure how to set the XML namespace in Jeajiabi , Either ... help?

you can replace @XmlElementRef on the children property Comment, then annotate all your subclasses of SarviveAvilment with @XmlRootElement .

For namespace, you can use the package level @XmlSchema annotation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -