mandrill - Mezzanine CMS Django contact us form returns POST 500 error -


I have installed the mezzanine cms and all are working except that when we are contacted by us, then post me 500 Receives error and no email is received.

I send emails and DDRIL ()

I am using Mandil in my settings:

  MANDRILL_API_KEY = "& lt ; Mandrill api key & gt; "EMAIL_BACKEND =" djrill.mail.backends.djrill.DjrillBackend "EMAIL_FILE_PATH =" /var/www/xxxx.com/xxx/mail "SERVER_EMAIL =" x@myemail.com "DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL =" x @ Myemail.com " 

Of course, DSIRL has also been added to my INSTALLED_APPS.

I have also tried to use SMTP settings for the mandrel and I get this.

Why am I getting this problem but any suggestions?

This is running on Debian 7.4 / nginx / uwsgi setup.

Let me know any questions

I have solved my problem. Having had my app installed on a linode VPS. I did not have postfix setup and was configured to act as a relay. Once I did the following:

All things


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -