sapui5 - UI5: Add Tree to IconTabFilter Content -


I have an icon tab filter that when I select the user, I want to show a tree.

I handle how the user selects the icon it has been argued here

I do not have a problem with my JS which will create the tree node . It is argued below: -

  var oModel = new sap.ui.model.json.JSONModel ({ "idocs1": [{ "Dokinm": "00063463" "Mestipp" "Matas", "status": "53", "Sdiaran": "EXTSYSl", "direct": "inbound", "message": "content 00,002,342 made", "message": [{ "message" "material 00002342 created"}], "section": [{ "segment": "ElMARAM", "fields": [{ "FieldName": "MATNR"}]}}}]}}); . Sap.ui.getCore () setModel (oModel); Var tgtPath = "/ idocs1 / 0 / segment"; Var oTree = new sap.ui.commons.Tree ("tree"); OTreekbindAggregation ( "nodes", Tijiteepath, function (SID, Oconteks) {var treePath = oContext.getPath (); var bindTextName = ''; if (Trypath. Index ( "fields")! == -1) {bindTextName = "FieldName";} other {bindTextName = "segment";} alert ( "here =" + Ocontekst + "----" + Baindtekstannam); return new sap.ui.commons. Tryanod () KbindProperty ( " Text ", BindTextName);}); Var myButton = new sap.ui.commons.Button ("btn"); MyButton.setText ("Hello World!"); MyButton PlaceAt ("idViewRoot - idViewDetail - Toolbar Content"); OTree PlaceAt ("idViewRoot - idViewDetail - Toolbar-content");  

This argument is in a method, which is applicable when the user selects a specific IconTab

I have this button to ensure that This will add something to the IconTab content (when commented on tree logic).

I noticed that if I was trying two buttons of the same ID, then the above code (i.e. method) is applied twice.

If I enable the logic of the tree, then the method is being said twice, thus I am getting errors for the duplicate tree node.

Any help That's very much appreciated.

thanks

Martin

Is there any reason Want to add content later? You can also add a specific content for each IconTab that shows when the user clicks on it. This can also solve your problem.

If this is not convenient for your case, then I think you should set the content on IconTabBar or IconTabFilter after clicking on the iconab content.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -