Short GUID-128 with length of 16 base64 symbols? -


Here's the online GUID generator that offers 16-symbol-long GUIDs:. They say that their short GUID-128 A 128-bit GUID is shown as base 64 string. Small GUID Example: Z6y83ED2i0_mJ7i - . I have tried to implement base 64 encoding for GUID and I have the best result 22 (the result listed in a great article). Does anyone have an idea that they () produce such a small GUID (I mean 16 base64 symbols are 12bytes and they are missing 4 bytes of standart 16byte GUID specificity :))?

I will write it as a comment, but I do not have enough reputation to do so.

There was a bug in it code. it's fixed. Thanks for looking at this.

If you do not mind, I will place a thank you note on the site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -