advanced installer - JAVA - > EXE Package not working in windows server 2008, why? -


I have created a Java program using Eclipse and I try to pack eclipse work space using the advanced installer 11.6 mark , So that .exe create a file for my program.

That's why I've generated those files (including setup and cache files) and I've copied them and pasted them into Windows Server 2008 R2 Desktop. Then I tried to run the .exe file and it did not work, he gave me the following error message:

Failed to get module path

To add to my program, I have added the path in which the list of files will be processed in that program.

The file was working on Windows 7 but not on the server.

Do I have to download Java or Eclipse again in Windows Server?

Double check file path in an .ini file with the same name as .exe. C: \ Program Files \ vs. C: \ Program Files (x86) \

  [Application] Application Type = Go Failure Check = Yes Override is working like something might be stupid Working = Yes pair product = C: \ Program Files \ .... exe [class path] class path = c: \ program files \ .... jar; C: \ program files ... lib \ *. Jar; [Java Runtime Environment] Main Class = ... Maximum Version = Any Minimum Version = 1.6 Favorites Version = 1.8 Virtual Machine Parameters = -Xms32M -Duser.home = "C: \ Program Files ... ..." [Product Information] product code = {....} product name = My product upgrade code = {....}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -