Checking the correct answer from the database by a checked radio button in PHP -


I'm creating an online assessment I randomly display all the questions in a question. I have difficulty in checking the correct answer in the database for the radio button that checks me. I do not know what to do and how to do it logic.

This is my PHP code to display randomly,

  $ view_questions = mysql_query ("Order order by rand () from selection");  

This is my html code with php code,

   

Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

It is very easy

Store questions in the value of the radio buttons and checkboxes, only those values ​​are stored which are checked Let's compare your code after submitting the form to the next page, I hope you will understand what I am trying to say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -