Create issue of type Epic with Jira C# SDK -


I'm using CIRCA C # SDK 2.4.0

Let me first create a new epic I am making my problems, so I can allocate epic links to them.

  Cumin Zera Connection = New Cumin (URL, User, Password); Issue Issue = Cereal Connection Crete iSue (projectkey); Issue Type = "epic"; Issue Summary = "My first epic"; Issue.SaveChanges ();  

This gives me the following error, telling me that "epic name" is necessary.

  com.atlassian.jira.rpc.exception.RemoteValidationException: {Customfield_10008 = Epic name is required.}: []  

It is understandable This is the required field in the cumin seed. I then added the following line

  issue ["customfield_10008"] = "epictest"; // epic name field  

and I get the following error

  Custom field with name 'customfield_10008' could not be found on Jira server. While editing this issue make sure this field is available. For more information see JRA-6857  

"Epic Name" property is not visible in the problem site.

I found a solution, was easy after all

  issue. CustomFields.Add ("Epic name", "test");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -