Error in R. Error in gsub("(?<=\n)(?=.|\n)", continue, x, perl = TRUE) : -


I am facing an error in R, that I do not know if I can create an R. Markdown document Where I am using this code I read in a CSV table.

  iati & lt; - Using the following code - read.csv (file = "/ filepath / IATI_NGOS.csv", head = true, sep = ",")  

and then using ggplot2 Makes the plot

  figure_one & lt; - Ggplot (iATA $ reporting IRG) + GOm_bar (fill = "blue") + ELILB ("Total Activity") + XLAB ("NAO Reporting Organization IATI") + ggtitle ("Compared to each NGO Reporting The total number of activities in the organization of IATI ") + coord_flip ()  

When I try to call figure_one in R markdown, I get the following error:

< Pre-> leaving lines from -55 (NGO_IATI.Rmd) error in gsub ("(? & Lt; = \ n) (? = | | \ N)", continue, x, pe Rl = TRUE): Input String 1 is invalid UTF-8 call: & lt; Anonymous & gt; ... paste - & gt; Comment_out - & gt; Line_protect - & gt; Paste - & gt; In addition to Gsub: Warning message: In grep ("\ n", message): Input string 1 in this locale is invalid Execution stopped

When I code this code in regular R script I'm not exactly an issue, I have some answers but I do not understand it.

Thank you!

I finished solving my problem with a fresh installation of R and Rituo on my local machine Gave. I think the recent update of Yosemite on my local environment has created many issues with the Tex Plugin set up for R. MarkDown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -