Error in R. Error in gsub("(?<=\n)(?=.|\n)", continue, x, perl = TRUE) : -


I am facing an error in R, that I do not know if I can create an R. Markdown document Where I am using this code I read in a CSV table.

  iati & lt; - Using the following code - read.csv (file = "/ filepath / IATI_NGOS.csv", head = true, sep = ",")  

and then using ggplot2 Makes the plot

  figure_one & lt; - Ggplot (iATA $ reporting IRG) + GOm_bar (fill = "blue") + ELILB ("Total Activity") + XLAB ("NAO Reporting Organization IATI") + ggtitle ("Compared to each NGO Reporting The total number of activities in the organization of IATI ") + coord_flip ()  

When I try to call figure_one in R markdown, I get the following error:

< Pre-> leaving lines from -55 (NGO_IATI.Rmd) error in gsub ("(? & Lt; = \ n) (? = | | \ N)", continue, x, pe Rl = TRUE): Input String 1 is invalid UTF-8 call: & lt; Anonymous & gt; ... paste - & gt; Comment_out - & gt; Line_protect - & gt; Paste - & gt; In addition to Gsub: Warning message: In grep ("\ n", message): Input string 1 in this locale is invalid Execution stopped

When I code this code in regular R script I'm not exactly an issue, I have some answers but I do not understand it.

Thank you!

I finished solving my problem with a fresh installation of R and Rituo on my local machine Gave. I think the recent update of Yosemite on my local environment has created many issues with the Tex Plugin set up for R. MarkDown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -