html - Can I change the value of PHP variables in CSS hover selection? -


I have a problem using CSS and PHP.
Here is the code:

  .book {width: 100px; Height: 50px; Background-image: url (out2.png); Status: Completed; Left: 557px; Top: 70px; }. Book: hover & gt; .right {Visibility: visible; Opacity: 1; Transition delay: 0; & Lt ;? Php $ pos = 1? & Gt; } .right {width: 300px; Height: 200 pixels; Background-image: url (r2.png); Status: Completed; Left: 100px; Top: -50px; Visibility: hidden; Opacity: 0; Transition: Visibility 0 S. Linear 0.2 s, Opacity 0.2 S. Linear; }  

I have to change the value of variable $ pos to 1 when users will move their mouse over the mouse.

but $ pos is always 1 is not a place where my mouse is.

Do I use the wrong way to design this website?

I think you have two options to change the value with a javascript and then it's ajax Submit with The second is to change the value with javascript in a hidden field and then submit it with the form.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -