javascript - how to make vmousemove work like mousemove -


I'm trying to write a small web app where users write that the coordinates of a letter onscreen (mouse or touchscreen) Writes the drawing saved in an array

I have the time now that I want to do in a desktop browser, though what they are doing on touchscreen vmousedown and vmouseup, but vmousemove different behavior Seems to be

Will someone please tell me how can I create vmousemove on a touchscreen, the way it works in the browser?

Thanks

  $ ("#pad"). ("Vmousemove", function (e) {if (e.which === 1) {var strokeX = e.pageX var stroke Y = e.pageY if (strokex - character [stroke] [strokepavant] [0]> ; Resolution; character [stroke] [strokepavant] [0] - strokex; resolution || stroke wai - character [stroke] [strokepavant] [1]> resolution || character [stron] [strokepoint] [1 ] - stroke Y & gt; resolution) {ctx.lineTo (strokex, stroke); ctx.stroke (); character [strono] .pash ([strokex, stroke]] $ ("#coor S ")." X: "+ E. PageX +" Y: "+ E.P.G.I.); Strokepoint ++}}});  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -