javascript - jQuery modal execution meteor -


I have a jQuery model, I am trying to execute the meteorite code like this:

  & lt; Template name = "group list" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "noGroups" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "jambotron" & gt; ... & lt; Button class = "BTN BTN-Primary BTN-LG Modal-Toggle" & gt; Create a group & lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; {{& Gt; CreateGroup}} & lt; / Template & gt;  

  & lt; Template name = "createGroup" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "modal fade" id = "createGroupModal" tabindex = "- 1" role = "dialog" aria-labelbedby = "myModalLabel" aria-hidden = "true" & gt; ... & lt; Input type = "submit" value = "create!" Class = "BTN BTN-Primary Model-Toggle" /> ... & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Template & gt;  

When I add jQuery to the top-level code, it works fine, like:

   

However I want to transfer it to a .js file. The JS file I am using is located in the same directory. I am loading HTML. I think I need to use Template.events here, so I tried to do this, but the bind was not the same. It seems, because when I click on the button, nothing happens:

  Template.groupsList.events ({'click .modal-toggle': function () {$ ('# createGroupModal ') Model (' Toggle ');}});  

What am I missing? What is the proper meteorite route to do this?

One problem in one of my template names, can not believe how many cycles Burned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -