oracle - Sent Email process not working -


I have a question about my application created in Oracle Apex 4.2. This is the process of sending an email to the application (when a user changes their password or requests a password reset).

When I run this application online on my "apex.oracle.com" account, then it's running fine. But when I run it on my home computer (Windows 7 is running), the email process does not work, maybe this is because my home server is not an email server.

Can anyone help me so that my home computer can send emails through my above mentioned application?

Thanks in advance.

You have several options:

  1. Configure a local SMTP The server can send more emails using Apex.
  2. Connect to a remote server - like Google - and sends an email like this (you have to open a new account and connect with it and there are some certificates here.)
  3. < Li> Use the htmldb_mail package (I have not tried this one)

In the first options, you will need to create a process that does all the work for you.

You can use one of these:

Important: Keep in mind that you are facing permission problems with ULL packages UTL_XXX to USER) and Elgo, if you are working on 11G, then you have to make an ACL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -