removing what was added in previous layer in docker -


I am trying to reduce the size of my docker image in my Docker file, I do this:

  Crystal / Centes Maintainer Crystal AdD ./rpms/test.rpm/rpms/ RUN from yum -y --nogpgcheck localinstall / rpms / test From Rpm I understand that the ADD command is in its own layer, and then the run is in another layer, so after installing RPM, I started the initial  / rpms   

Use this technique < Pre> run curl http: // someaddress / test.rpm & amp; Amp; Amp; \ Yum -y --nogpgcheck localinstall /rpms/test.rpm & amp; \ Rm test.rpm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -