SQL - have a result from one select into another select -


I have two subqueries that I want to select two different columns, but I do not know how now Trying for a long time.

In other words, I need to do this:

  Choose from a different A, B (selectstatement 1 to * select *, selectstatement 2);  

What do I have

I get two tables, table 1 and table 2, three columns of three types.

I have:

  selectstatement 1: from Table 2, select Table 2; Selectstatement 2: Specific Table 1. A, Table 1. B, Table 2. A, Table 2. Select the table B-1, Table 2 (Table 1. A & gt; Table 1. B and Table 2. A & gt; Table 2. b) or (Table 1. B & gt; Table 1A and Table 2 .b & gt; Table 2a.);  

Whatever problem I have now, I have selected columns A and B from this select statement such as choose from A, B (selectstatement 1 to select *, selectstatement 2);

But whatever I have tried, it is not working.

It does not work:

  specific PA, PB, TA, (separate table TB 1. A, Table 1. B, Table 2. A table 2. B, table 1, select the table 2 (table 1 AA; table 1 B and table 2 AA tab 2. b) or (table 1 B & gt; table 1A and table 2. B & gt; table 2. A)) as P, (Table 1, select * from Table 2) as T;  

But it is also wrong that I should " Choose from different A, B (* select from selectstatement 1, selectstatement 2); ", not

Try this code.

  choose t1.ks, t1 [# Work], (# 2) as [# late] (Select KS, COUNT (*) as incorporated by # Table Group 'KS) left T1 (Select KS, T1.ks Table 2 on T2 on = t2.ks  
age (g)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -