Assign a color to every value in Javascript using HighCharts -


I have to make a chart for a list of components (on the y axis). I am using hiccorts. When I'm trying to prepare charts, a part of my JavaScript code looks like this:

  series: $ .map (data, function (line) {return ({name: component) , Data: Color: getRandomColor ()}}  

getRandomColor is OK, it gets a random hexcode.Some works well. I want to decide with the component. One way to hardcode a map, but I'm lazy, try to avoid it. Second, the hash component is string and it is used as a seed in my getRandomColor function components are actually very similar strings (both forward and reverse), therefore, the color range is very low. Great way or 'high card' in which I can fix the color with one component?

As Rhine pointed out, multiply hash by expanding two or three boundaries Received and he worked for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -