How can I disable animation in a reactjs component first time -


I have a component with the list of items. I want to add or remove any item in the list for the animation .

  var React CS String group group  

= React.addance. CSSTransitionGroup; Var hello = rect.ct class ({getInitialState: function} {return} {}: {}:}; addColor: function () {this.setState ({items: this.state.items.concat ('new color' }}}}; ComponentDidMount: function () {var items = ['blue', 'red', 'green']; this.setState ({items: items})}, render: function () {var contentList = IT .ts.ints.map (function (i, k) {return (

  • );}); return (
    gt; hello & lt; Button onClick = {this.addColor} & gt; Add & lt; / button & gt; Rect CS Station Group TransitionName = "Example" & gt; {Content List} & lt; / ReactCSSTransitionGroup & gt; & lt; / div & gt; ;)}}); Reaction (& lt; hello name = "world" />, document.body);
  • So, I can change the animation only when the list changes and Not the first setat by the didMount method?

    componentWillMount Instead, componentDidMount will work entirely as shown in this Bela:

    However, if your actual code is to get data in Dedamount, then you can use the ssorallen comment Should not


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

    java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

    python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -