ios - Publish enterprise app as a contractor, which certificates and provisioning profiles -


As a contractor I am working for a company and my job is to create an iOS app and publish it for enterprise distribution. Now the problem is that the company that employs me settles on my certificates.
  • An enterprise distribution certificate (not a private key)
  • I think it is not enough to publish an app for enterprise delivery. What else do I need?

    The problem is that they are very intolerable (this is a big company and I guess the IT department is not happy that it was given to an outsider), I do not even have direct contact with them. .

    1) If they want you to create an app, they will give you a personalized distribution certificate Enter the key.
    2) Another option would be to check the code in your repository (you are probably doing anyway) and they upload and upload the app themselves.
    3) Or they give you access to a Xcode running machine, with the proper certificates and keys already installed.

    If they are worried about the safety of the certificate, then 2) Perhaps the best option for them. / P>


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

    javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

    javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -