Java project runs properly in command line (exported jar), but not using Eclipse -


I work on awt / swing project (not of my property) I am Solaris . The source code and the jar file I have given is the problem when I run it on eclipse: getting an error related to string parsing (a string hex parsing in the whole) However, when I run it from jar, there is no error. In fact, when I export the project as a new runner jar file, it runs properly.

I have already tried to mess with the Java version used in this project. I have configured Eclipse to work with only 1.6.0_31-b04 version. System properties showing that the Java runtime version is similar to Eclipse and Console.

Error message on Eclipse:

  java.lang.NumberFormatException: Java.lang.Integer.decode for input java.lang.Integer.valueOf (unknown source) On java.lang.Integer.parseInt (Unknown Source) java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString (unknown source): "7003fffd03" unknown source) ...  

I tell : No errors occur and when I run the exported juice on the console, everything works fine.

I do not ask for any solution with such small information. I would appreciate any of your ideas which you could provide me.

Reading from a binary file turns out to be casual. Can differentiate results in different environments that convert binary data to string. During the data reading was to use specific charsets .

  string strFileContents = ""; Byte [] content = new byte [1024]; Int BitesRad = 0; While (dataInputStream.available ()! = 0) {while (bytesRead = bufferedInputStream.read (content)) = -1) {strFileContents = New string (content, 0, bytes read, "ISO-885 9-1" ); }}  

Now the eclipse and jar file on any system gives the same result of the ongoing project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -