Java project runs properly in command line (exported jar), but not using Eclipse -


I work on awt / swing project (not of my property) I am Solaris . The source code and the jar file I have given is the problem when I run it on eclipse: getting an error related to string parsing (a string hex parsing in the whole) However, when I run it from jar, there is no error. In fact, when I export the project as a new runner jar file, it runs properly.

I have already tried to mess with the Java version used in this project. I have configured Eclipse to work with only 1.6.0_31-b04 version. System properties showing that the Java runtime version is similar to Eclipse and Console.

Error message on Eclipse:

  java.lang.NumberFormatException: Java.lang.Integer.decode for input java.lang.Integer.valueOf (unknown source) On java.lang.Integer.parseInt (Unknown Source) java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString (unknown source): "7003fffd03" unknown source) ...  

I tell : No errors occur and when I run the exported juice on the console, everything works fine.

I do not ask for any solution with such small information. I would appreciate any of your ideas which you could provide me.

Reading from a binary file turns out to be casual. Can differentiate results in different environments that convert binary data to string. During the data reading was to use specific charsets .

  string strFileContents = ""; Byte [] content = new byte [1024]; Int BitesRad = 0; While (dataInputStream.available ()! = 0) {while (bytesRead = bufferedInputStream.read (content)) = -1) {strFileContents = New string (content, 0, bytes read, "ISO-885 9-1" ); }}  

Now the eclipse and jar file on any system gives the same result of the ongoing project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -