javascript - Extending a 3rd party angular directive and changing its template -


I'm using Daniel Christ's fingerprints range slider and would like to direct and modify the template.

His direction looks like this (small for space):

  Angular Module ('ui-rangeSlider', []). Directive ('rangeslider', [function ()) Gt; ',' & Quot; Div class = "ngrs-runner" & gt; ',' & Lt; Div class = "nrgs-handle nggs-handle-min"> gt; & Gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; ',' & Lt; Div class = "ngrs-handle ngrs-handle-max" & gt; & Lt; I & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; ',' & Lt; Div class = "ngrs-join" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; ',' & Lt; / Div & gt; ',' & Lt; Div class = "ngrs -web-runner" & gt; ',' & Lt; Div class = "nrds-value nrgs-value-min" ng-show = "appearances" & gt; & Lt; Div & gt; {{FilteredModelMin}} & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; ',' & Lt; Div class = "ngrs-value ngrs-value-max" ng-show = "showValues" & gt; & Lt; Div & gt; {{FilteredModelMax}} & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; ',' & Lt; / Div & gt; ']. Join (' ')}}]);  

I am trying to use the suggestion of this question based on the name of my direction (for example, small):

  angular. Module ('my directive', []). Directive ('range slider', [function () {return: {AC, priority: 500, template: [

but the following error is taking place: Many Directives are asking for a template on [rangeSlider, rangeSlider]:

and I How about updating the basic template without modifying it in your source?

Edit: There was an extra ')' in my example.

Searching for expanding AngularJS instructions after a bunch of Stackoverflow (preferably in version 1.5 . *), What does this work for me

To work with Decorator 1.5.8, convert the decorator and $ representative slightly to the above examples:

   

You can see the above code working here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -