javascript - Saving event in Fullcallendar using Ajax -


I am using fullcalendar and I would like to save events when I click on the calendar.

What is it to me yet, which is working with the form presented with the form but not with the calendar, for example I can not get the start date.

  $ ('# calendar') Full calendar ({... select: function (start, end, all day, event, resource id) {$ ('# add_appt'). (); // openthemodal $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('error (0); $ .ajax (' loading ', 1); avenue (f) ({Type: "POST", url: "Ajax.events.add.php", // If I try, I get all the elements of the form but for the beginning, no value seems to be that it is my syntax which is the wrong data: $ ('# EventAdd '). Serialize (), start Start: // If I try this, I get the start date, but I do not know the eventad data: 'start =' + start, dataType: "json", success: function (msg) {if (ParseInt (msg.status) == 1) {$ ('# add_appt'). Modal ('hide'); //window.location =msg.txt;} and if (parseInt (msg.status) == 0 } {Error (1, msg.txt);} Hideshow ('load', 0);}});}  

Can someone help me with syntax? Because I It seems that this problem is actually.

I think that you All & lt; Form & gt; If you want to send value and start value:

, then the data of your AJAX column is as follows: Code> Data: $ ('# EventAdd'). Serialize () + "& amp; start =" + start


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -