osx - No known instance method for selector 'myWindowController' -


I have the following code in an app (which was written in 2011).

  [[[NSAPP representative] my window controller] ...] ..];  

The following error occurs after upgrading to Xcode 6.1: - No known example method for ARC semantic issue selector 'myWindowController'

Replacing it generates the following error.

  id ttt = [NSApp representative]; [[[TTT My Windows Controller] ...] ...];  

The psxcode looks like typing 'id & lt; NSFileManagerDelegate> '

What's going on here?

I fought with cocoa and xcode very much, I am sure that I can fix it by the appropriate artists, but it seems unnecessary, and why am I trying to understand.

More Information

My AppDelegate .h

IBOutlet Myvando Controller * myWindowController;

and AppDelegate.m

@mywindowController; - (blank) ApplicationDiffinish Launching: (NSNextification *) An Information {myWindowController = [[Myvando Controller Alloco] IntuitwindonNBN: @ "Main Wandow"];

I solved it with an artist (MyAppDelegate *) .

[[[(MyAppDelegate *) [NSApp Rep] myWindowController] currentTvc] saveTableColumns]; // Xcode 6.1 error

I have concluded that this is a Xcode 6.1 error because it looks like [NSApp Rep] return type id & Lt; NSFileManagerDelegate & gt;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -