outlook - How to identify the item when using a script -


I have created a rule, after which an SCRIPT does the action.

I want to get the details from the e-mail message - that is, the body is in the file that can be read anywhere else.

My argument works but I am currently recovering the content of selected or highlighted email instead of the emails identified by the rule.

The information is exclusively foreign exchange signals [specifically email-defining subject. I then want to get the contents of this email in a file which can be read later by an expert advisor running on the MetaTrader 4 platform)

struggled to accept meaningful tags - that is Script or outlook algorithm

You pass mailtem as a parameter.

For example, if you pass an item, the process items .

  Sub-custommail message rules (Outlook.MailItem as the item) MsgBox "mail message has arrived:" & amp; item. Subject ending sub  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -