Preview PDF from a source PDF file PHP -


If possible, some advice here is needed.

Upload a large 60 page + PDF to a user and create a 16 page preview PDF from it. So a PDF from the uploaded PDF

I want to create it in PHP and after some time I am struggling to find a solution. I am able to create images without any problem and the solution I have seen is making PDF from the set of pictures, but is definitely a better way?

Anyway some guidance will be great thanks

I 'php pdf reader library' Googled and found these links:

and so on. Is there no library that suits your needs? The first person looks very good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -