Preview PDF from a source PDF file PHP -


If possible, some advice here is needed.

Upload a large 60 page + PDF to a user and create a 16 page preview PDF from it. So a PDF from the uploaded PDF

I want to create it in PHP and after some time I am struggling to find a solution. I am able to create images without any problem and the solution I have seen is making PDF from the set of pictures, but is definitely a better way?

Anyway some guidance will be great thanks

I 'php pdf reader library' Googled and found these links:

and so on. Is there no library that suits your needs? The first person looks very good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -