SSIS 2008 R2 - Convert Oracle Character set data (with french accent) -


I am trying to extract data from an Oracle database, which is configured as follows: NLS_CHARACTERSET EE8ISO8859P2 Anels_ansiacaar_caraktiarset AL16UTF16 < / P>

I am working with SSIS 2008 R2 standard (to install Oracle 11G client). Some to have been properly interpreted (eg: é), but some is obtained as a funny character and I could not find a way to convert them properly :( Oracle database used by our ERP That works in many countries around the world, which probably tell the character set likes (I'm not debating if this is good or not, I am the man of a SQL server, Oracle No).

I have tried different approaches to extract data from Oracle, no I thought I could use it as just a few:

  without convert (FIELDNAME, 'UTF8', 'EE8ISO8859P2') xxx  

without success .. my ERP I can see the following values: "model" that through SSIS "Model" is read with the previous query.

I kind of feel that there is no way I am right

Thank you.

All you need to set your NLS parameters can alter session command.

If you want to change the parameters, it can be NLS_LANG

See this page for more information:

< / P>

Strangely, I have helped a member of my team today to use this type in Swedish. Hope this will help you too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -