SSIS 2008 R2 - Convert Oracle Character set data (with french accent) -


I am trying to extract data from an Oracle database, which is configured as follows: NLS_CHARACTERSET EE8ISO8859P2 Anels_ansiacaar_caraktiarset AL16UTF16 < / P>

I am working with SSIS 2008 R2 standard (to install Oracle 11G client). Some to have been properly interpreted (eg: é), but some is obtained as a funny character and I could not find a way to convert them properly :( Oracle database used by our ERP That works in many countries around the world, which probably tell the character set likes (I'm not debating if this is good or not, I am the man of a SQL server, Oracle No).

I have tried different approaches to extract data from Oracle, no I thought I could use it as just a few:

  without convert (FIELDNAME, 'UTF8', 'EE8ISO8859P2') xxx  

without success .. my ERP I can see the following values: "model" that through SSIS "Model" is read with the previous query.

I kind of feel that there is no way I am right

Thank you.

All you need to set your NLS parameters can alter session command.

If you want to change the parameters, it can be NLS_LANG

See this page for more information:

< / P>

Strangely, I have helped a member of my team today to use this type in Swedish. Hope this will help you too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -