c++ - How to compile Libsass 3.0 in windows? -


I want to create a DLL for libsass 3.0. I already fix the 2.0 version, which I created using visual-c ++ 2012 .

However, I can not do this with the new version (I'm guessing that this is due to the compulsorily compulsive libsum).

The only solution I can think of is to manually correct every compilation error, or to upgrade Visual Studio in the 2013 version.

Would you know that there is a better (faster / cheaper) option for creating libsass3.0 on windows?

You can create libsass with MinGW That's free, which is free. You can see the instructions given on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -