email - add footer/signature to mail in Java -


I have to forward the e-mail to one of my Java applications. Therefore, I get e-mail (plain text or multilateral) with any content (maybe attachments). I edit my subject, to- and to-headers and send them via SMTP.

I have already applied it, but now I have to attach a footnote / signature to the contents of each email.

Can I even get it with Mime4j? would be great! how? If not, is there any other way?


EDIT: Details after Wolfgang Fahl's comment:

Maybe I am using the library incorrectly, but I am parsing the message as follows: < / P>

  messbilder message creator = new DefaultMessageBuilder (); InputStream = In ... Message Me = Message Maker. The ultimate message (in);  

Now I have an example of a message and I can set it up topic, sender, etc. But this does not provide a method setText () or something like that, getBody () but then I do not know how to manipulate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -