html5 - HTML wildcard character -


I have pictures that are inserted into a jQuery slide show. All these images have been added using image src . I was wondering if there is a wildcard character that I can use to add images automatically instead of manually adding paths for each image. For example:

  & lt; Div class = "frame" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "picture / IMG_1.jpg" /> & Lt; Img src = "picture / IMG_2.jpg" /> & Lt; Img src = "picture / IMG_3.jpg" /> & Lt; / Div & gt;  

Is there any way I can add images automatically without typing the source for each image or there I can use wildcard characters in a way that automatically name IMG_ * ?

Assume that your names contain img0.jpg > img4 .jpg

If you add this code, the output will be 5 IMGs.

  & lt ;? Php for $ ($ I = 0; $ i & lt; 5; $ i ++) {Echo " 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -