java - Making line color seperate from points in JFreeChart -


This should be a quick question, but I was wondering how I would separate the line color from the number in the JFree chart. I'm using an XYLineAndShapeRenderer and I want to create the getItemPaint (int, int) custom to set the color of each point to see a list, however when I make it, all the points start with the same color It makes it so that the line is the same color as all the points (color green), but I should have it blue (color. Thank you in advance.

Edit: I have just seen That when i If I update a single point, then before that color should be, which I do not want to do. How do I keep line and point color different?

By using the seriespaint by default, Is prepared, but two flags are useFillPaint and useOutlinePaint that you can set to fill the size and for the fill and outline There is some information in the Javadox with the defined colors:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -