linux - rpmbuild and signed executable files -


I am working in that project, I need to make a signature from one of my output executable (ELF) files. Is the private key (the signature form of one of the files in RPM, the private key to this ever leaves the construction machine). It is currently done outside of the RPM system as part of the "make", "setting up" process within my makeup file.

However, it seems that after building RPM using RPMBIIL,% Build and% install is going to modify it's executable (for some reason the content from .strtab and .symtab Is being removed). This means that after installing RPM later I am unifying other software, due to a change in my executable file, my signature data has been rejected ...

Is there any way I can stop RPMbild from modifying my files, or at least some ways to move my% build part, and such a change has occurred even after the% installation I can re-create the signature file).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -