.net - Workaround for lack of 'nameof' operator in C# for type-safe databinding? -


There are many emotions to include a nameof operator in C #. An example of how this operator will work will return name (customer name) string "name" .

I have a domain object. And I have to pair it. And I need the names of properties to be strings I and I want them to be type-safe.

I remember that the workaround is coming to NAT 3.5 which provides functionality of nameof and includes lambda expressions. However, I am unable to locate this solution. Can someone provide this solution for me?

If possible, then. I am also interested in implementing the functionality of the nameof in NET 2.0.

This code basically does this:

  class programs {Static void main () {var propName = Nameof & lt; SampleClass & gt; Property (E => E. Name); Console.WriteLine (propName); }} Name of the public class & lt; T & gt; {Static String property & lt; TProp & gt; (Expression & lt; funk & lt; t, tprop & gt; & gt; expression) {var body = expression. As a member expression; If (body == faucet) throwing the new argument exception ("'expression must be a member expression'); return body.member .name;}}  

(Of course this is 3.5 code. ..)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -