oracle10g - SQL Group By error ORA-00979 -


I'm trying to give this query:

  select s_name, course Absolutely from the student group;  

But I get an error (ORA-09 9 7, not from Expression Group).

I want to list the names of all the students of the same type. Is there another way to do this? If not, then what is the right way to implement this question? I appreciate if someone can give me exact code.

one type (Oracle 11G):

  through the course Select the curriculum, list (SName, ',') within the group from the student group (s_name in order);  

Oracle 10G (Unwanted secret work wm_concat )

  Select curriculum, by student group by course group wm_concat ( S_name);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -