Parse Android - custom push notification with JSON -


I want to send push notifications with parameters.

  • I have a custom broadcast receiver and I declared it in my AndroidManifest.xml

       & Lt; / Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; / Receiver & gt;  

    Now if I send the JSON notification by Parse.com what's key action and my BroadcastReceiver capture notification com.myapp.CUSTOM_NOTIFICATION Sample JSON:

      {"action": "com.myapp.CUSTOM_NOTIFICATION", "alert": "my custom title", "cheyede": "123456789"}   
  • I replace: PushService.setDefaultPushCallback (this, MyFirstActivity.class); to PushService.startServiceIfRequired (this); With the key warning JSON default parsed broadcast is not processed by the receiver and avoids getting information twice.

  • But now my app does not receive notifications now with Parse.com just text.

    I see that the only solution is to completely replace the default Broadcast receiver like this:

       & Lt; Action Android: name = "com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "com.myapp" /> & Lt; / Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; / Receiver & gt;  

    But I have a parsing error and I do not know the support of parse registration.

    Am I simply com.parse.GcmBroadcastReceiver ?

    Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -