php - Exporting Custom Magento Field via Export Customers -


I created an extension that adds an extra area to the customer's account, it works great - data is saved - All good. But ...

We need to use Systems -> Import / Export -> Export when I select the dropdown list "Customer", then gives me the following error:

custom field error

My attribute has been added because it is in the eav_attribute table Appears only one more question which I could get a lot about it, just to see me said: \ ap \ code \ core \ mega \ customer \ Model \ Convert \ Pars \ Customer.fp

I think this point creates a grid in the Magento admin panel, which allows you to select which fields to export - but this \ Parser \ Customer.php in invisible () function - or elsewhere?

Thanks to Magento IRC, the root cause of the problem has been found.

My attribute was in the eav_attribute table, however the field 'source_model' had the '(NULL)' value on that row.

To resolve this I just specified this cell was empty Model or zero value was specified. The customer now imports and exports successfully.

Hope this helps others!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -