php - Exporting Custom Magento Field via Export Customers -


I created an extension that adds an extra area to the customer's account, it works great - data is saved - All good. But ...

We need to use Systems -> Import / Export -> Export when I select the dropdown list "Customer", then gives me the following error:

custom field error

My attribute has been added because it is in the eav_attribute table Appears only one more question which I could get a lot about it, just to see me said: \ ap \ code \ core \ mega \ customer \ Model \ Convert \ Pars \ Customer.fp

I think this point creates a grid in the Magento admin panel, which allows you to select which fields to export - but this \ Parser \ Customer.php in invisible () function - or elsewhere?

Thanks to Magento IRC, the root cause of the problem has been found.

My attribute was in the eav_attribute table, however the field 'source_model' had the '(NULL)' value on that row.

To resolve this I just specified this cell was empty Model or zero value was specified. The customer now imports and exports successfully.

Hope this helps others!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -