android - Prevent "ACTION_CHANGE_DEFAULT" from prompting automatically to change default SMS app -


The app prompts you to automatically become the default SMS app when setting the required permissions and intents filter for the default SMS app Is at any point in Is it possible to stop it? I know that there is a method to intentionally call ACTION_CHANGE_DEFAULT to call it at any point and I want to use it to call only a part of my code at a particular time, which I chose.

I found that I have this code somewhere inside of my code:

  intent to intent = new intent (telephony. SMS.intent.action_snnngdlt); Intent.putExtra (Telephony. SMS.Intents.EXTRA_PACKAGE_NAME, context.getPackageName ()); Context.startActivity;  

This is the first time the trigger is triggered ... It should be used only in that part of the code where we want to clearly trigger it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -