c# - Obtain expiration date / details about a WCF ssl certificate from .net client -


From my .NET client code, to get information about the SSL certificate used by the WCF service The way? Assuming that I can successfully connect to the SSL service beforehand.

I am hoping to report the end date of server certificate on the dashboard. If the certificate has been updated / renewed, the last time the customer was in contact with the service, then I am also trying to find out in that form.

We believe that the server certificate is also the real public proof godaddy etc. i.e., the proof was not already imported into the client store.

Any thoughts? I was thinking that I could get anywhere in the system. Servicemodel. Clientbyge that I could get after opening a connection, but nothing got so far.

Thank you!

The easiest way is to simply apply a certificate verification callback to the customer so that you are provided by the server Could get a chance to see the SSL certificate Before being trusted with the client:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -