enterprise architect - How to get types of an attribute in an interface c# -


Working with an Add-in for Enterprise Architect (EA) I need to get all the different types of methods of a test in E. I <<

By this, I mean that the EA namespace receives the test class from an IDualTest interface, in which there is a set / set method for the string attribute named "type". There are 3 different types in the form of a standard EA (standard, regression, load), but it is possible to add all my own types I need all these types of.

I believe that this is possible with reflection, but this is not my strongest site, so I can actually use some help here. If more information is required, please comment.

Edit:

I got the following code:

  list & lt; String & gt; TypeList = new list & lt; String & gt; (); Foreign language (type the tape in the test type) {typeList.Add (type); } The code above is not compiled but I hope it shows my needs.  
  foreach (test t in elm test) {string type = t. Type; // This is a type that can be standard to EA and your own added type)  

// - Output

// standard

// Revision

// Load

// Custom Type 1

// Custom Type 2

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

There is no use for reflection here. These values ​​are stored in the EA database, the "proper" way of querying the API is to use the repository. GetReferencType () like this:

  EA Reference Exam Type = Repository GetReferenceList ("Test"); For (abbreviate i = 0; i  

If you need more then only you can query directly from the database by name: repository SQLQuery ("select * from t_testtypes")


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -