Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce Questions -


I am trying to implement Enhanced ecommerce tracking with Google Analytics and participate in some queries.

  1. Can you send impressions with only pageview events? So how do I send the impressions of items loaded after the initial pageview event?
  2. I want to send product impressions on search results pages, which are in blocks of 10. When I try to send with pageview, it never sends, I'm feeling because it's too long for Google, so how do I send it several times at a time? I can reach 6 products and it still works.
  3. Should I use only one event to track impressions? Will it call for every product to send and solve the issue of size?

Any guidance will be appreciated I think the documentation is a little lacking with some features.

You do not need to send an e-comm. Data with pageviews as described here In the "Sending Enhanced Ecommerce Data" section:

Note: Ecommerce data can only be sent with an existing hit, for example a pageview or event if you are using ecommerce commands Uses but do not send any hits, or hits are sent in front of ecommerce command Will not send e-commerce data.

This SO post also has more information:

I'm not sure there is a hit limit for EE transactions because other types of hits (for a limit of 500 hits per session), but if you are worried that you will reach something limit, whether it is EE or not, or if you think that you will send more than 20 hits per second, you can press the hit sent to Google.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -