javascript - Share button on my web application -


I want to add a button to share a picture. This tag is in my tag body:

  & lt; Div id = "fb-root" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; (Function (D, S, ID) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) [0]; if (d.getElementById (id)) returns; js = d.cent element (s); js .id = Id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/it_IT/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.0"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (JS, FJS);} (document, 'script' , 'Facebook-jssdk')); & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Div class = "fb-share-button" data-href = "my_image" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

Do not work when I run my page, it shows an error:

Get the file: //connect.facebook.net/it_IT/sdk Js net :: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Although I want to share without ID_APP!

Since you are testing it locally by using a file path, "file:" "Script:" file: //connect.facebook.net "If you change the URL to use" http: "or" https: "in the script, then it is desired as the desired URL. Should work in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -