javascript - A Vimeo <iframe> embed hijacks scrolling/swiping events -


We're using, it provides experience like a slideshow. We are embedting a Vimeo iframe in one of the slides, which should contain the entire slide.

Everything works as a charm in Chrome, but it is impossible to scroll / swipe in Firefox and IOS Vimeo iframe full page will not just react to it.

I tried to cover the video with a transparent device. Again, it works in Chrome, but the browser on iOS will not allow you to start the program program, so covering the video with a div is unable to start the video: Vimeo Player "Unwanted error : The viewer must start playback first "

Is there a solution to this problem?

There is a demo of the problem here: the video is on the second slide, scrolling / swiping it will not change the slides in Firefox and IOS.

You can try this CSS solution:

  element {Touch-Action: Pan-Y! Important; }  

Where the element will put you VEEMO embed code / id I did not test it, but I had another issue where I had and where the Skype action was stolen action action was. Hopefully this will also help in your case.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -