android - Find a view of a Fragment in the Fragment Activity -


I have a fragmented activity in which a piece is connected. Now on a special move on the fragmentation activity, I want to change the dubbing of a button which is defined in the piece and is not in fragment activity.

My question is: How can I change the dosage of that button (which is defined under the piece) in backponed method on my laminate activity.

Thanks

When you click on the back, The backpacking method will be called.

Now if you want to create some manipulation interface in fragment class.

Follow this like: ->

Step 1:

  Activity on backpress () {myinterface.changebutton ()}  

Step 2:

  Public interface microsoft {Public zero change button () {}}  

Step 3:

  implements the assembly class to itinize myinterface {onCreateView {// button} to see it} Public Zero Turn Button () {mybutton.setBackgroundResource (); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -