centos - How to mount google storage into our local using gcsfs? -


I'm new to GCS (Google Cloud Storage), I'm using CentOS 6.5, I need to mount my local GSC.

GSUITIL and GCSFS are already installed.

Please help to mount GCS in our local system through GCSS.

Thank you,

Yes, in the end I got the solution.

Locally Mount

GCSS-F MountPoint (/ MNT / Test)

I now copy, edit and GCS (from local mount point I am able to delete files in.

Note: - Files are copied successfully but end of execution order will give this input / output error, error error is occurring. But the files have been copied successfully

thanks,

thanks,

offerings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -