centos - How to mount google storage into our local using gcsfs? -


I'm new to GCS (Google Cloud Storage), I'm using CentOS 6.5, I need to mount my local GSC.

GSUITIL and GCSFS are already installed.

Please help to mount GCS in our local system through GCSS.

Thank you,

Yes, in the end I got the solution.

Locally Mount

GCSS-F MountPoint (/ MNT / Test)

I now copy, edit and GCS (from local mount point I am able to delete files in.

Note: - Files are copied successfully but end of execution order will give this input / output error, error error is occurring. But the files have been copied successfully

thanks,

thanks,

offerings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -