css - How to resize a html background picture inside body tag -


I want a background (bg.png) in my html, but I want to resize that image, Fill in the whole page I did this:

 . Stretch {width: 100%; Height: 100%;} # background {width: 100%; Height: 100%; Status: fixed; Left: 0 pixels; Top: 0 pixels; Z-index: -1; }  

Inside the body:

  & lt; Div id = "background" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "bg.png" square = "section" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

So I am using a CMS (e107) on the website, and I have to go to my HTML like background, I changed the picture, but I do not know this How to use it, CSS / PHP file.

This is in the theme's CSS:

  body {font-size: 12px; Margin-top: 0 pixels; Margin-right: auto; Margin-down: 0 pixels; Margin-left: auto; Width: 87%; Border color: # 39393b; Threshold width: 0 pixels; Border-style: solid; Color: # C0C0C0; Font-family: Verdun, Ariel, Helvetica, Non-Serif; Background-color: # 444440; Text align: center; Background-image: url (image / bg page); Double-repeat: repeat-x; }  

How do I add this vibe to this CSS?

It may be that you

  body {background: url ('Images / bg.png'); -WebKit-Background-Size: Cover; -MOZ-BACKGROUND-SHAPE: COVER; -o-background-shape: cover; Background size: cover; Margin: 0; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -