css3 - Difference between http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ and http://www.css-validator.org/ CSS validators? -


I have tried validating my CSS using both validators and they give different results! Returns more errors (245 in my case) than (which has returned in 24 cases). What is the difference between them?

  • Warning: All
  • Seller Extensions: Default:
  • I also tried to change the vendor extension value, if I set it to errors, then I get 100 errors, if I set it up to me as the default for these alerts There are only one type of errors, which is 24.

    Options used for me:

    • Profile: CSS Level 3
    • Medium: All
    • Alerts: All < Examples of errors are not provided by css-validator.org, but by jigsaw.w3.org:

      • "kill-flicker: Property backfast-visibility does not exist: hidden hidden "
      • ": Unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class :: - moz-focus-internal [-moz-focus-inner] "
      • <

    is hosted W3C Is connected to Ikarik CSS validator.

    <3> is hosted by W3C (*). This is misleading because they use the same branding (almost the same site copy except the additional advertisement / facebook widget)

    * as


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

    javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

    javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -