gradle - Android Studio: Snapshot Dependencies Don't Update properly -


I'm working with Android Studio 8.9

I've got build.gradle with the following Dependency defined:

  compile ('my.program.commons: my-program-commons: 0.0.2-SNAPSHOT@jar')  

Dependency is stored in a private sonotype nexus repository.

When I do my I make changes to Program.commons code, then I upload to Nexus.

The problem is that when I try to compile against the new SAPHOT Android Studio, it will fail to pick up the changes.

The command line will be successfully constructed with Gradeley - but Android studio will not recognize new files.

If I tick a version - say 0.0.2 - SNAPHOT 0.0.3 - Snapshot Android Studio will understand the new version and download and everything will work properly.

I do not have to tick a small version on every single change.

You need to configure the cache duration, default gradle is not for 24-hour updates. Will see:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -