javascript - ASP.NET multiview switches / jumps automatically to other page when pressing enter in a textfield -


I have a multiviz with two views,
each scene has a button that goes to another view When click is done as the first element of the view
and later one or more text boxes such as:

  & asp: button id = "userConfSwitch" runat = "Server" text = "configure user" width = "128" OnClick = "SwitchToUserConfig" /> & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; ASP: Text Box ID = "Textbox 1" Runat = "Server" width = "400px" & gt; & Lt; / Asp: text box & gt;  

In one view.

Now, whenever I enter the text box, multivit switches to other view. If I already have another button, like:

   & Lt; / Div & gt;  

does not switch to view that click, when I press enter nothing happens
what is happening due to this (a bug or "feature") And how can I disable it without that hidden button?

You can change the button property "UseSubmitBehavior" to "wrong".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -