linux - Git Install Script How to enter shell command -


This is more of a git related question than opensitift.
When I push files to git server using git server, see i see that file permissions of my pearl index.cgi file are changed to 700 in my opening repo.
That's why every time I push one, I will have to enter the server using SSH and in my chmod a + x index.cgi in my $ OPENSHIFT_REPO_DIR Change to 755

I have read in the git document. It is possible to add hook and I tried updating the update script in the hook directory with the following command

  exec chmod a + X $ OPENSHIFT_DATA_DIR / index.cgi  

Although it does not seem that has worked

Can you please tell me what I am doing?
How can I make sure that every time I push files, do not need to change chmod ?

How to execute shell commands via a git install script (I do not know what the installed script is, I think it means hook)

Based on this I thought I would need to add a hook on the server, so I tried to do this, but I got an error

$ git .git / hooks / post-update error: invalid Path '.git / hooks / post-update' error: add .git / hooks / post-update to index Unable sector

That's why I used a few options with "Start" in the local options. Openshift / action_hooks directory.

The command was tried to use exec chmod a + x register.cgi and even chmod a + x register.cgi

Not much luck, no input I will raise it as a separate Q against the action.

This is more than a git related question,

< P> Actually, it is related to leakage against the guit.

But according to a checkout (and updating a working tree) (which can be in your case 077 )
Make sure the default is umask 022 .

Check about the hook, its name (' post-updates ', no extension) and permission (it should be executable, 755 will be useful)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -