Load DDS textures with Three.js SceneLoader -


I am trying to load DDS texture with the speaker. I currently use version 69 of three.js I've tried to modify the SyndLoder to use three DDSLoder but have not produced my page stalls and errors.

Revision: var isCompressed = fullUrl.toLowerCase (). EndsWith (".dds"); // was to end the prototype // with the console. Warne (Compressed);

  if (is compressed) {var loader = new THREE.DDSLoader (); Console.log (fullurl); Var texture = loader.load (fullUrl); } And {var loader = THREE.Loader.Handlers.get (fullUrl); If (loader! == empty) {texture = loader.load (fullUrl, textureCallback); } Other (texture = new three.) (); Loader = new three. Imageloader (); (Function (texture) {loader.load (fullUrl, function) {texture.image = image; texture.needsUpdate = true; textured callback ();})}}} () texture ()}}  

No problem, I thought it. Need to replace with .load (fullUrl, textureClallback);


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -