node.js - Change the system version of nodejs - ubuntu -


I just node in local projects a few days ago. Was starting to use JS If I run it from the command shell then my application works well

  nvm run 0.10.32 ./bin/www app  

or

  node ./bin/www app  

Therefore, this node works with version 0.10.xx or higher. But there is a problem: I can not debug it from the webstream - it throws many errors I went to settings and was numb: "Node. JS Core module version is 0.6.12". Then, I have checked installed versions of the node and it gives

  user @ user-virtualbox: ~ / $ nvm ls  

-> v0 . 10.24 v0.10.32 system

and when I type

  using nvm system  

it says,

Removed from
  /home/user/.nvm/ * / bin $ PATH /home/user/.nvm/*/share/man $ MANPATH /home/user/.nvm/*/lib/node_modules Excluded from $ NODE_PATH Now using the system version of the node: v0.6.12.  

Obviously, I need to change the system version of Nodes. I tried to update, delete, reinstall - no results, it is still this version I Wants to be able to debug my application code from webstorm. How can I get it - change the system version of the node, or perhaps by other ways? Any suggestion would be very useful.

Verify that the default node is actually coming from nvm with node , if not, you can run safely:

  rm which is the node  

to set the default node version with the use of nvm For:

  nvm alias default 0.10.32  

If you have multiple node versions, add .npmrc to the root directory in each of them. .npmrc only includes version, e.g. "V0.10.32".

Then every time you use cd to run a project

  use nvm  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -